The Diploma of Accounting is a highly valued qualification within Australia. The Australian Training School’s Diploma of Accounting prepares students to perform assistant accounting duties for private and public entities and will provide work ready skills needed for middle and upper-level accounting jobs and provide a foundation for career mobility. It is also a great step into completing further education as credit transfers may apply into an accounting degree reducing study time by up to 1 year.
FNS50215 Diploma in Accounting
This qualification is aimed to those seeking to build on their current industry experience or Certificate IV qualification and can provide you with employment opportunities in a wide range of industry sectors. Gain work ready skills needed for middle and upper level accounting jobs and provides a foundation for career mobility.
Whether you are considering this course to achieve professional advantage in this exciting industry, formalise your practical experience, gain entry into further advanced study, or to improve your existing job role, our Diploma of Accounting is the pathway to achieving your goals. Stand out from other candidates with a nationally respected qualification. Impress current and prospective employers with your commitment to your career and professional development. PLUS carve out a pathway to further your studies in a related university degree.
Our qualification meets the education standards prescribed by the Tax Practitioner’s Board and is recognised by leading Associations in Australia.
This Nationally Recognised course consists of 11 units of competency
- FNSACC501 Provide financial and business performance information
- FNSACC502 Prepare tax documentation for individuals
- FNSACC503 Manage budgets and forecasts
- FNSACC504 Prepare financial reports for corporate entities
- FNSACC506 Implement and maintain internal control procedures
- FNSACC507 Provide management accounting information
Elective Units (suggested)
- BSBFIA401 Prepare financial reports
- FNSACC301 Process financial transactions and extract interim reports
- FNSACC505 Establish and maintain accounting information systems
- BSBITU402 Develop and use complex spreadsheets
- FNSORG506 Prepare financial forecasts and projections
Please read our student handbook before enrolling
Students are required to have well developed skills in reading, writing, speaking and listening skills in English. Well Developed skills in comprehending fundamental mathematics such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division and intermediate level computer skills
There are no formal prerequisites for this qualification; however it is strongly recommended that you have completed the Certificate IV in Accounting or Bookkeeping or have industry experience.
- Access to a computer with Internet
- Microsoft Word and Excel 2010 or newer
This course is approved for funding (conditions apply) through the following agencies/programmes:
- Centrelink (ATS Approval Number 4P817)
Study from Home
All learning materials supplied
Flexible payment plans available
Payment Plan $250 on enrolment
$75 x 40 f/nightly payments
There are many benefits to studying with Australian Training School (ATS).
There are many benefits to studying with Australian Training School (ATS). We are a fully Registered Training Organisation (RTO) operating under the Australian Quality Training Framework (AQTF).
- You can enrol any time (no set intake dates)
- Excellent advice and support – All our tutors are qualified trainers and have industry experience
- Part time or full time study options are available
- You can study at the time and place that works for you
As a student of the Australian Training School you’ll be a valued member of a school that really cares about your success. You’ll get ongoing advice and learning support from your own dedicated mentor, and you’ll learn from highly skilled, experienced trainers who are 100% committed to your success.
Want a free course outline?Download here
Ready to enrol?Enrol Now
Eligible for government funding?Find out here.