Launch your career in Australia’s fastest growing industry with a Certificate III in Accounts Administration.
- Do you want to gain new skills to help you find a new job or get back to work?
- Do you want to boost your CV and get instant credibility with potential employers?
- Are you looking for a valuable qualification recognised anywhere in Australia?
Look no further! This course is for you!
FNS30315 Certificate III in Accounts Administration
Our Certificate III in Accounts Administration is the ideal foundation for a rewarding and profitable career in the accounting industry. Covering all you need to know about fundamental office procedures, this course will teach you how to administer and process financial accounts and use MYOB accounting systems with skill and confidence. AND, you’ll gain all the real-world, practical skills you need to work in any accounts department or business.
With your nationally recognised Certificate III in Accounts Administration you’ll be skilled to:
- Process financial transactions and extract interim reports
- Administer subsidiary accounts and ledgers
- Perform financial calculations
- Process payroll
- Design and produce business documents and spreadsheets
- Set up and operate computerised accounting systems
- And so much more!
PLUS you’ll have laid the foundation for further studies in accounting or bookkeeping.
This Nationally Recognised course consists of 11 Units of Competency
FNSACC301 Process financial transactions and extract interim reports
FNSACC302 Administer subsidiary accounts and ledgers
FNSACC303 Perform financial calculations
FNSINC301 Work effectively in the financial services industry
BSBWHS201 Contribute to health and safety of self and others
BSBITU306 Design and produce business documents
BSBWRT301 Write simple documents
Elective Units (suggested)
BSBITU304 Produce spreadsheets
BSBFIA302 Process Payroll
BSBCUS301 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
FNSACC406 Set up and operate a computerised accounting systems
Please read our student handbook before enrolling. Students are required to have:
• Developed skills in reading, writing, speaking and listening skills in English
• Developed skills in comprehending fundamental mathematics such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
• Basic computer skills
If training is required in any of the above areas please contact Australian Training School to discuss. Students less than 18 years of age must have parent/guardian approval.
• Access to a computer with Internet
• Microsoft Word and Excel 2010 or newer
This course is approved for funding (conditions apply) through the following agencies/programmes:
- Qld Vet Investment – Cert 3 Guarantee program
- Centrelink (ATS Approval Number 4P817)
Study from Home Start anytime Flexible Payment Plan
Flexible Payment Plans available – $250 on enrolment plus $62 x 25 F/nightly Payments
Government Funding is available to eligible students under the C3G program
Concessional contribution fee $300 Non-concessional contribution fee $399
There are many benefits to studying with Australian Training School (ATS).
- We are a fully Registered Training Organisation (RTO) operating under the Australian Quality Training Framework (AQTF).
- You can enrol any time (no set intake dates)
- Excellent advice and support – All our tutors are qualified trainers and have industry experience
- Part time or full time study options are available
- You can study at the time and place that works for you
As a student of the Australian Training School you’ll be a valued member of a school that really cares about your success. You’ll get ongoing advice and learning support from your own dedicated mentor, and you’ll learn from highly skilled, experienced trainers who are 100% committed to your success.
Get latest pricing, specials and a course outline now!Download here
Ready to enrol?Enrol Now
Eligible for government funding?Find out here.