Business professionals are considered to be the largest population of office professionals in the workforce. The Australian Training School’s Certificate III in Business course is an investment in your future and will help you develop confidence in your business administration, management, accounts and customer service skills. Increase your knowledge base, become more confident in your job role and gain a NATIONALLY RECOGNISED CERTIFICATE.
BSB30115 Certificate III in Business
Our Certificate III in Business course could provide just the training you need to kick-start your career or to formalise your practical experience.
This nationally recognised qualification teaches you office skills such as designing business documents, creating presentations, working with spreadsheets, and so much more.
This course delivers a range of valuable real-world practical skills required by clerical and administrative workers and will give you more confidence in a wide area of business applications, particularly if it has been some time since you worked in a similar role.
PLUS lay the foundation for further studies in qualifications such as Cert IV in Business or Business Administration.
BSBWHS302 Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace
Elective Units (suggested)
BSBWOR301 Organise personal work priorities and development
BSBCUS301 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
BSBITU302 Create electronic presentations
BSBWRT301 Write simple documents
BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment
BSBITU306 Design and produce business documents
BSBITU304 Produce spreadsheets
BSBDIV301 Work effectively with diversity
BSBFLM309 Support continuous improvement systems and processes
BSBFLM312 Contribute to team effectiveness
BSBPRO301 Recommend products and services
Please read our student handbook before enrolling. Students are required to have:
• Developed skills in reading, writing, speaking and listening skills in English
• Developed skills in comprehending fundamental mathematics such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
• Basic computer skills
If training is required in any of the above areas please contact Australian Training School to discuss. Students less than 18 years of age must have parent/guardian approval.
• Access to a computer with Internet
• Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint 2010 or newer
This course is approved for funding (eligibility conditions apply) through the following agencies/programmes
- Qld Vet Investment – Cert 3 Guarantee program
- Centrelink (ATS Approval Number 4P817)
- Commonwealth Traineeships
Upfront (Save $250) – $1200
Flexible Payment Plan – $250 on enrolment plus $38 x 25 F/Nightly Payments
Government Funding Available to eligible students
Concessional contribution fee $300 Non-concessional contribution fee $399
There are many benefits to studying with Australian Training School (ATS).
- We are a fully Registered Training Organisation (RTO) operating under the Australian Quality Training Framework (AQTF).
- You can enrol any time (no set intake dates)
- Excellent advice and support – All our tutors are qualified trainers and have industry experience
- Part time or full time study options are available
- You can study at the time and place that works for you
As a student of the Australian Training School you’ll be a valued member of a school that really cares about your success. You’ll get ongoing advice and learning support from your own dedicated mentor, and you’ll learn from highly skilled, experienced trainers who are 100% committed to your success.
Want a free course outline?Download here
Ready to enrol?Enrol Now
Eligible for government funding?Find out here.