Get paid to train your staff
What is a traineeship?
A traineeship is an on-the-job based qualification where the trainee gains an occupational outcome rather than a trade. It gives students the opportunity to continue employment whilst undertaking structured training to achieve a Nationally Recognised qualification. The government is currently offering up to $4000 in financial incentives to employers to be used towards upskilling staff through traineeships.
Do your employees qualify for a traineeship?
- Are they aged between 15 and 64?
- Are they employed either full time or part time for a minimum of 15 hours per week?
- Do they hold Australian or New Zealand Citizenship or a Permanent Residency, Spousal or Temporary Protection visa?
- Are a new worker (employed less than 12 months)
If the answer to all of the above questions is “Yes”, then your staff fulfill the basic eligibility requirements!
A traineeship is available for people at any stage of their career who would like to upskill or have their skills recognised in a formal qualification. Unlike Apprenticeships, a traineeship is not only directed at new or inexperienced employees but to all working age people provided they meet the eligibility criteria. Given the current skills shortage in the Australian workforce, there may be even more funding available for disadvantaged mature aged workers if they qualify. Up to $4000 is available to train and upskill staff through traineeships and Australian Training School can assist you in determining your staff’s eligibility in more detail.
Benefits to you
By offering your employees training, your business will benefit by:
- A highly skilled workforce and a competitive advantage in the market
- Increased productivity and efficiency
- A greater commitment from staff
- Enhanced staff retention and loyalty and reduced employee turnover
- More innovative, creative and technologically focussed ideas
- Increased customer satisfaction and product quality
Not only does training improve productivity and performance in the workplace but it has a significant measurable impact on your bottom line. Moreover it’s not going to cost you a cent. Opportunities like this don’t come along every day so get started. Call us on 1300 852 205.
Benefits to your staff
By offering traineeships to your staff, they benefit by:
- Achieving a Nationally Recognised qualification
- Learning new skills and becoming a valued asset in your organisation
- Improving their personal and working life through personal development
- Increasing their capacity to adopt change, new technologies and work methods
- Enhanced motivation and job satisfaction
- Increased creativity and innovation
Allow your staff to start achieving their career goals and enhancing their future career prospects now. They won’t look back and neither will you.
Australian Training School is a Registered Training Organisation and can assist your business with:
- an initial staff training analysis to identify courses that will best enhance staff development and productivity
- determining staff eligibility for traineeships and other government incentives
- providing highly customised training to meet the needs of both the business and trainee either in the workplace, at our training venue or a study at home plan
- completing and submitting all necessary paperwork.
For course outlines, please contact us on 07 3205 9094 and one of our course advisors will be able to discuss in more detail.
Australian Training School provides:
Nationally Recognised, fully accredited training in:
- Business Administration
- Accounts Administration
- Bookkeeping and Accounting
Australian Training School has access to a variety of Government funded training programs that meet the needs of employers and workers across a wide range of industries and the company provides flexible, relevant training solutions to businesses and individuals across South East Queensland.